Chinese Social Sciences Yearbook
The most authoritative Yearbook of China Academia
Produced by China Social Science Press (CSSP), the national level publisher who is founded by Chinese Academy of Social Sciences. It specialises in academic publications, especially in the field of humanities and social sciences. It has published more than 20,000 titles within the past 40 years whose publications covers 11 disciplines and represent the supreme quality of current researches in China. Given that CSSP was ranked in the first place of its oversea influence, the Chinese Social Sciences Yearbook database is undoubtedly the most powerful research tool for the social science studies in China.
The series publications of Chinese Social Sciences Yearbook is edited in chronological style, which is the valuable form to document the progression of academic developments. Every year, CSSP published 28 kinds of Yearbook and it has already accumulated more than 400 titles. Based on its diverse content, the digital database re-organises these precious materials and re-design 8 different reading formats, including : Yearbook, Article, Paper, Book, Topic, Conference, Figure, and Chronicle of Events. Furthermore, users could easily search these resource through the featured functions, such as: the institution and figure index, academic analysis, data mining, and so on.
● The most authoritative Yearbook of Social Sciences in China.
● Chronological editing increases its historical value.
● 28 kinds of Yearbook publish annually and 400+ titles have been compiled in the collection.
● 8 reading formats: Yearbook, Article, Paper, Book, Topic, Conference, Figure, and Chronicle of Events.
● Featured functions in the digital platform: institution and figure index, academic analysis, data mining, etc.